Jeff Zwart drives the Porsche 911 Carrera S Endurance Racing E…
At the Goodwood Festival of Speed, filmmaker and hill climb expert Jeff Zwart explains his 50-year passion for Porsche. Watch him tackle the legendary hill climb in the 911 Carrera S Endurance Racing Edition by Porsche Exclusive, and discover how the car is influenced and inspired by Porsche’s unparalleled endurance racing success.
Combined fuel consumption in accordance with EU 6: 911 Carrera S: 8.7-7.7 l/100 km, CO2 emissions: 199-174 g/km
Please Share on Facebook & Twitter - Related Viral Posts
- Featuring the CX75, SPECTRE villain Dave Bautista (Batista) and a formidable crowd.
- “Drag is the common enemy for both of us, the XE is the most aerodynamic Jaguar we’ve ever produced” – Wayne Burgess, Studio Director – Jaguar Design.
- Maserati GranTurismo configurator
- Ferrari 488 Spider on facebook
- How can a combustion engine and electric machine be combined, while at the same time delivering a heart-pounding driving experience?